It is the responsibility of the MFT-Intern to facilitate the development of an out-patient clinic which will provide individual, family, and group services to clients referred to Mountain Circle’s Reno, Nevada office.
- MFTI registered intern. Must have an approved primary clinical supervisor to supervise intern hours
- Position requires strong communication skills, strong writing skills and strong organizational skills
- Valid NV driver’s license
- Safe and insured vehicle for use on the job
- CANS, LAWS, and FBI clearance
- Obtain non-primary clearance
- 7 References required.
Job Type: Internship
Contact Tawney at 1-775-825-9995 or email your resume to [email protected]
Mountain Circle Family Services, Inc. is a non-profit community-based organization, committed to ensuring stability and life sustaining changes for foster and adoptive children. Since 1986, Mountain Circle has supported over 3,500 children and families in their journey to a healthier future. Our approach is simple: Offer the best possible training to resource families, provide 24/7 support by experienced social workers/mentors, and equip older foster youth with the skills they will need to be productive adults in the real world.
Join our team!