Who Do We Serve?
Mountain Circle Foster Family Agency is a therapeutic program designed to serve children in foster care from birth through age 18. In Nevada, we provide a higher level of care than State or County licensed homes.
When we receive a referral on a child, Mountain Circle requests all relevant background information in order to match a child’s needs to a Resource/Foster family’s strengths. This is a critical component of our intake and placement process. Mountain Circle serves many children with various backgrounds and personal histories.
We May Also Serve
- Neglected children from all walks of life.
- Physical, social, mental and academic delays in development.
- Children prenatally exposed to drugs or alcohol.
- Pregnant teens and young mothers who need a home & guidance on raising their babies.
- Teens needing to be taught emancipation skills.
All children are special, and they all deserve a safe and loving home. Give us a call today to learn more about how YOU can make a difference!
Meet our Families!
Mountain Circle Foster Care License #325001214