When you donate to Mountain Circle, you transform the life of a child.
What Does Your Money Go Towards?
- $50 buys the training materials for one foster family to become the certified loving caregivers that a foster child needs
- $150 buys emergency clothing for a child who comes in with nothing
- $600 provides a weekend outdoor leadership adventure for an older foster youth
- $1,000 pays for the annual certification fees often foster parents
- $2,000 provides a 24/7 support by a trained Social Worker to a foster family for a whole year
Don’t Forget: Ask Your Employer to Match It!
When making a donation, you can specifically request how you want your donation money used. Whether it be for school supplies, incentives for good grades, birthday money & outings for the children, you can decide where your donation goes.