Administrative Headquarters for Mountain Circle Family Services, Inc.
When you become a foster parent, you transform the life of a child.
Services We Provide in Plumas County
- Therapeutic and Supportive Services to foster parents and foster children
- Reunification Support and Training for foster parents
- Adoption Training, Support & Guidance only in California
- Routine medical, dental care & academic monitoring for foster children
- Treatment Team Meetings and/or Child and Family Team Meetings for foster parents and Placing Agencies and/or Legal Custodians
- Social workers and/or case managers with experience, dedication and knowledge
- Weekly consultation with the Mountain Circle Social Worker and/or Case Manager
- On-going training program for foster parents
License to Provide Treatment Foster Care and Intensive Therapeutic Foster Care, 0-19 Yrs #325002758
Foster Care: #325002758
501(c)3 TAX ID# 68-0062345