Become a Running with the Bears Charity Runner and Make The Difference!! RWTB is a fundraiser for Mountain Circle Family Services Inc, a 501c3 non-profit foster care and adoption agency; we are proud to be one of the few Boston Qualifiers managed entirely by the Charity it benefits.
How YOU can make an impact: Every single day, our team serves nearly 100 foster care children, youth, and their caregivers.
- $50 means that a foster child can attend after school sports or dance lessons
- $150 buys emergency clothing for a child who comes in with nothing
- $600 provides an older youth with an outdoor leadership adventure weekend – check out the short video!
- $1,000 pays for the certification fees for ten foster parent families
- $2,000 pays for 24/7 support by a trained Social Worker to a foster family for a whole year
I’ve registered for RWTB, how do I start fundraising?
Step #1: Create a Fundraising Page!
This is the page where you will manage your donations! Be sure to upload a photo and tell us about yourself! This is also the page you will share with your donors!
Step #2: Share Your Fundraising Page!
Share your Fundraiser Page with friends and family, or post to your social media pages. All your donors have to do is click on the link and they will be directed to your Fundraiser Page! Be sure to ask your employer to match! Many companies have matching programs in place, and this amount will go towards your fundraising goal.
It’s that easy!
Click the link below for fundraising strategies and to see examples of how to share your Fundraising Page!
Any questions, just contact our team.
*All contributions are 100% tax deductible.