How to Become a Certified Resource (Foster) Parent With Mountain Circle:
- Give us a call! We will answer your questions over the phone and offer a 30-minute in-home (or office) orientation.
- Complete training offered by Mountain Circle (most is offered online!)
- Complete fingerprinting and clearances.
- Become first aid/CPR certified.
- Receive your final approval and your certification/license.
- You are then ready to receive your first foster child- and what a rewarding experience it is!
Who Do We Serve?
Mountain Circle Foster Family Agency is a therapeutic program designed to serve children in foster care from birth through age 18. In Nevada, we provide a higher level of care than State or County licensed homes.
When we receive a referral on a child, Mountain Circle requests all relevant background information in order to match a child’s needs to a Resource/Foster family’s strengths. This is a critical component of our intake and placement process. Mountain Circle serves many children with various backgrounds and personal histories.
We May Also Serve
- Neglected children from all walks of life.
- Physical, social, mental and academic delays in development.
- Children prenatally exposed to drugs or alcohol.
- Pregnant teens and young mothers who need a home & guidance on raising their babies.
- Teens needing to be taught emancipation skills.
Meet our Families!
Mountain Circle Foster Care License #325001214