When you donate to Mountain Circle, you transform the life of a child.
What Does Your Money Go Towards?
- $50 buys the training materials for one foster family to become the certified loving caregivers that a foster child needs
- $150 buys emergency clothing for a child who comes in with nothing
- $600 provides a weekend outdoor leadership adventure for an older foster youth
- $1,000 pays for the annual certification fees often foster parents
- $2,000 provides a 24/7 support by a trained Social Worker to a foster family for a whole year
Don’t Forget: Ask Your Employer to Match It!
When making a donation, you can specifically request how you want your donation money used. Whether it be for school supplies, incentives for good grades, birthday money & outings for the children, you can decide where your donation goes.
This is a photo from our annual PowderQuest Ski Trip, an outdoor adventure for older foster youth. This weekend is paid for from funds raised at the Running with the Bears Marathon, and also from generous donors like YOU.
Other Ways To Help
Become an event sponsor of the Running With The Bears marathon!
Please use the PayPal button below. Thank you!