Are You Looking To Foster Or Adopt in California?
When you become a Resource (Foster) Parent in Northern California, You Transform The Life Of a Foster Child.
If you have questions about fostering in Northern California, give us a call! Mountain Circle will provide a free 5-min phone orientation to see if fostering is right for you and your family. It’s that easy!
Learn how to become a foster parent, and change a life forever! If you live in Butte, Tehama, Yuba Sutter or Glenn counties, Mountain Circle Family Services will provide you with a free orientation and no-cost training in order to become certified as a foster/adoptive family!
Are you worried about navigating ‘the system?’ When you contact Mountain Circle’s Chico Office, you will notice that we are different from other agencies by our timely communication and supportive attitudes. We are here for YOU.
Why choose Mountain Circle? Hear from our families:
Services we provide to foster parents and children in Butte, Tehama, Yuba Sutter, and Glen Counties:
- Therapeutic and supportive services to Resource Parents and foster children.
- Reunification support and training for Resource Parents.
- Adoption Training, support and guidance (only in California).
- Routine medical, dental care and academic monitoring for foster children.
- Treatment Team Meetings and/or Child and Family Team Meetings for Resource Parents and placing agencies and/or legal custodians.
- Social Workers and/or case managers with experience, dedication, and knowledge.
- Weekly consultation with a Mountain Circle Social Worker and/or Case Manager.
- An on-going training program for Resource Parents, which is even available online.
Mountain Circle has been serving foster children and families for over 30 years!
Working with Mountain Circle, you are never alone. We provide many opportunities to network with other families, through volunteering for our annual Running with the Bears Boston Qualifying Charity Race, or at foster family events like picnics and parties. If you foster teens, Mountain Circle even takes them on an all-expenses-paid ski trip to Sugar Bowl!
Give us a call today! 1-530-895-1110
Mountain Circle State License #045002827
Non-Profit 501(c)3 Tax ID #68-0062345
License to Provide Treatment Foster Care and Intensive Therapeutic Foster Care, Ages 0-19 and non-minor dependents ages 18-20 yrs License #045002519
There are lots of local resources for great parenting in Butte County. Here are some of our favorites. Click on the image to link to their sites: