Make a difference to foster children, teens, and their caregivers all over Northern California!
Mountain Circle Family Services, Inc. has been serving foster children and families for over 30 years. Our Chico office is growing, and we are looking for the right person to join our team! Salary starts at $36,000 plus FULL benefits for you, and your children and spouse.
– Ability to pass a criminal background check (Child Abuse Index, DOJ and FBI)
– Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Work well under pressure, stress and changing job duties.
– Have a safe, reliable and insured vehicle for use on the job.
– Able to provide letters of reference.
– Master’s Degree in Social Work or a related field preferred.
This position is based out of Chico, California, and will provide support and advocacy to foster parents and children in Butte, Tehama, Yuba Sutter, and Glen Counties, including:
- Therapeutic and supportive services to Resource Parents and foster children.
- Reunification support and training for Resource Parents.
- Adoption Training, support and guidance.
- Routine medical, dental care and academic monitoring for foster children.
- Treatment Team Meetings and/or Child and Family Team Meetings for Resource Parents and placing agencies and/or legal custodians.
We provide many ‘out-of-the-box’ experiences for staff, including the opportunity to work at Mountain Circle’s annual Running with the Bears Boston Qualifying Charity Race, on August 19th, 2017, and an all-expenses-paid ski trip to the Sugar Bowl ski area for staff and foster youth. Join a team that is making a real difference everyday! To apply, simply email us your resume.
State License #185002229 CA Foster Care License #045002827, CA THP License #325002757, CA Adoptions License #325002759